Week 14

This week, I spent a lot of time working on my domain. I completely redid my logo and made some serious graphic design changes. When I originally customized the color palette and font on my theme, I didn’t realize how difficult it was going to be to read posts. The changes I have made make it way easier to read. In my opinion, it also looks a lot more polished (and cooler). 

I had an awesome tutoring session with Jenn from the DKC. She showed me how to organize my website a little better, and also helped me set up the Elementor plug-in. I have spent some time exploring all the cool things it can do. I like the animation for the title graphic on my photography page. It’s really fun to be able to add details that make my content more dynamic! 

I also uploaded a new gallery of some of my photography from the Women’s March. I want to be able to add a few more galleries, but it’s a time consuming process because my iPhoto is dysfunctionally disorganized due to the fact my camera time stamp settings were incorrect for an embarrassingly long time. I digress. 

I also managed to get my Nano working and have been getting information and playlists off of it for my Digital Archaeology project. The screen is so shattered that this process feels like a game of Operation. It’s my goal to get Archaeology and Methodology wrapped up next week so that I can spend finals week really digging into my domain and getting it exactly how I want it to be.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.